A beautiful face, an infectious smile and a calm demeanor is everybody’s favourite. There is definitely something about beauty that captures our heart. However, we must agree that it is only when you feel pretty from within that you ever fully look radiant on the outside. This is the part where yoga comes in.
For years together, we have all seen how those who practice yoga consistently have flawless skin. It is not only because yoga helping in cleansing your soul but it is also because yoga improves your overall blood circulation. Surya Namaskar, Sarvangasana, Utthanasana, Bhujangasana, and Tadasana are 5 of the most popular yoga poses that can help you to enhance your beauty.
Yoga for beauty
Even though beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, who says you can’t look pretty in the eyes of everybody? So go ahead and try these poses to amplify your beauty:
- Surya Namaskar: Surya Namaskar is a set of 12 asanas or postures that involve engaging almost all parts of your body. Apart from all the benefits that Surya Namaskar offers, detoxification and regularization of blood circulation are very important.
- Sarvangasana: This could safely be called the secret to the glowing skin of many actors. Sarvangasana or shoulder stand is your go-to pose for good blood circulation and healthy upper body. Besides this, it also strengthens your neck and spine. An inverted position like this helps in increasing the blood flow to your face that naturally promotes glowing skin.
- Utthanasana: Uttanasana or the forward-bending pose elevates blood flow to the face which is why it is perfect for flawless skin. Besides, this yoga pose promotes oxygen supply to skin cells and helps in skin rejuvenation.
- Bhujangasana: Bhujangasana or cobra pose is one of the most revered poses in yogic texts. This is because it helps in increasing the oxygen flow in the skin cells and it also flushes out the accumulated toxins from the system.
- Tadasana: Tadasana or mountain pose is a part of the hatha yoga. It is said to be the beginning of almost all asanas in yoga. The breathing process involved in performing the asana calls for releasing harmful toxins from the body.