Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks
It is great when you can finally get back to your dream-wear jeans after years of dieting, fitness regime and a healthy lifestyle. You’re all set to wear that old super-hot dress or jeans that fit in perfectly. Just as you get into them, you notice those annoying stretch marks on your thighs, belly or your knees.
Stretch marks are caused by pregnancy or due to rapid weight loss or weight gain. It can occur to men as well as women. Now if you just realized about those marks on the belly, don’t worry. You just gotta follow these quick and easy home remedies that you can try at home:
- Sugar and Lemon: I think there is nothing on earth that lemons can’t do. This magic fruit can help you with getting rid of stretch marks too. The easiest way is to cut the lemon into half and place it on sugar cubes. Just rub it on the affected area. If you find this to be difficult, you can squeeze the lemon and mix it with a cube or two of sugar and scrub it in the affected area. Lemon and sugar help in exfoliating the skin and helps you get rid of the scars.
- Cocoa butter: We love cocoa better, don’t you? Just do your skin a favour by moisturizing it with cocoa butter and you will be amazed at how effective it is. Since this butter is rich in antioxidants, it can help your skin with all and any woes.
- Apricot mask: This juicy fruit is much more than just a source of proteins. Take 2 freshly-cut apricot fruit and mash it into a paste. Apply this paste on your stretch mark and let it dry for 15 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. You could do this once in a month for effective results.
- Aloe Vera: I think its perfectly safe to say that aloe vera leaves are wonder leaves for your skin. All you got to do is cut a fresh leaf of aloe vera and rub it on the marks. You could either leave it overnight and rinse it with lukewarm water. We suggest you do it daily.
- Almond and coconut oil: Simply take equal parts of almond oil and coconut oil and mix it well. You could also heat it mildly to mix it well. Massage it on the affected area and leave it overnight or for a minimum of an hour. WAsh it off with lukewarm water. Doing this regularly can be immensely helpful to reduce these marks.