Tarot reading, a tool for predicting health issues
5 Aug, 2020
Tarot reveals the ongoing health issues and also predicts health issues which are likely to surface in future. Although, most of our health issues are a manifestation of stress, anxiety and disharmony in our physical, mental and emotional body, Tarot Card readings help to determine the health issues. Shubhaangi, a Tarot Card reader and a psychic discusses how tarot cards can predict health issues and also suggests remedies.
Tarot cards which indicate bad health
- The Fool Card represents unexpected health problems which are usually caused due to stress of a modern lifestyle.
- The Tower represents inflammations, fever, running a high temperature, strokes and the possibility of being hospitalised.
- The Eight of Cups illustrates that you are spending too much time focusing on negativity in your life. As a result, your mental health could be taking a hit. If you are having issues with feelings of anxiety or depression, it is best to get help soon. Meditation, seeing a therapist, and online support groups can help you.
- The Seven of Swords represent being conflicted or feelings of anguish caused by your social environment. This may impact your mental well-being, as high anxiety levels can lead to sleepless nights or depression. You may be feeling particularly indecisive and trapped, knowing that no matter how you act in a given situation you might end up unhappy.
- The Fool card represents the likelihood of acquiring severe diseases. Fool is ruled by Uranus which rules power plants, technology, and electricity, and warns against health issues resulting from too much radiation.
- The Magician card depicts excessive thinking, communication, learning difficulties and memory problems. Magician is ruled by Mercury which governs the senses, our respiration, and warns against issues with breathing. The Magician speaks of the mental states and how it affect the body.
- The High Priestess card reveals health issues involving hormonal imbalances. This card signifies illnesses related to the stomach and lack of nutrition.
- The Empress card denotes stress and making poor lifestyle choices.
- The Emperor card reveals is related to the head, face, blood and muscles. It is advised to start an exercise regime that will get your blood pumping and your muscles moving.
- Hierophant denotes nutritional deficiencies, lack of emotional support and inadequate medical advice.
- The Chariot card reveals health issues related to genetics, mouth, womb and breasts. Ailments specific to women and pertaining to motherhood. Since chariot is ruled by Cancer, a water sign, it suggests problems with food poisoning, food allergies and toxins.
- The Strength card denotes a burnout and unhealthy lifestyle. Strength rules the core parts of the human body, which is the heart, back, ribs, spine, and side of the torso.
- The Hermit represents problems with the intestines, lower stomach, gallbladder and spleen.
- Wheel of Fortune card governs the liver and its functions. Toxic buildup in the liver can cause skin eruptions, low vitality, poor eyesight and allergies.
- The justice card governs organs in our core, the lower back, kidneys, and ovaries.
- The devil card represents issues with teeth, bones, joints and knees. Devil also suggests old age, colds, rheumatism, arthritis, aging skin, broken bones and chronic conditions.
- Tower card suggests illnesses such as migraines, meningitis, head injuries and strokes. Be aware of your blood pressure. This card can also suggest an onset of menopause.
- The star card depicts issues with ankles, legs, blood circulation and the nervous system.
- The Moon card depicts malnutrition, disorder of the lymph system and sleeping disorders.
- The Sun card represents eyesight problems, skin cancer, vitamin D deficiency, heart diseases and depression.
Gypsy cards and Tarot cards give you detailed and in-depth guidance to the past, present and future. Understand the meaning of gypsy cards and how they can bring insight to you.
Shubhaangi uses the 3-card Gypsy tarot reading. The Gypsy Tarot is a specific tarot card spread that uses 36 cards giving a very detailed and full reading. Combining a gypsy tarot card reading with psychic abilities can give a very in depth and detailed reading, focussing on past, present and future situations. In Gypsy card reading, the tarot reader pulls the card based on the reader’s intuition unlike other styles of reading where the readers asks the clients to pull the cards.
Remedies for coping with health issues
Shubhaangi had suggested a cancer patient to wear amethyst which helped the client to a certain extent. She also suggests rose quartz to her clients for healing their health issues since the root cause of most of the health issues is lack of self love and mental peace. She also recommends visiting a counsellor for her clients who suffer from mental health issues.
To connect with any of our experts, CLICK HERE.