What is Japanese Water Therapy?
Remember the time when your parents kept telling you to drink adequate water? Well, you must really thank her NOW. Drinking water is extremely healthy but when you actually follow the traditional Japanese Water Therapy, you are going to benefit greatly.
The Japanese are among the most healthy people in the world. Known for their strong cultural beliefs and traditional old habits, they easily live a very healthy and log life. Here’s one of their best known secrets for you to follow:
- Water: Everyday as you wake up, even before brushing- just have a glass of water. The Japanese consider the early morning hours as the ‘golden hours’. That is the time when you must meditate, eat well, exercise or pray. Make it a habit. But according to the Japanese, you must also include a very healthy habit in this list.
Have about 4 glasses of water on an empty stomach. Not too hot not too cold.
- After this, brush your teeth and do not eat or drink anything for the next 30- 45 minutes.
- Make sure you don’t eat or drink between meals.
- As you have your meals, make sure not to consume anything for next 2 hours.
- For the old and sick, the amount of water must be gradually increased to 4 glasses and not at one go.
The Japanese water therapy has helped loads and loads of people in and around the globe. Here are top 3 benefits:
- Promotes weight loss: Would you believe me if I said that having about 500 ml of chilled water every morning will amp up your metabolism by about 25%? Japanese water therapy can help you to lose weight in a faster way. Moreover, it helps a strong digestive system.
- Cleanses your body: Oh, do we really have to tell you about how the Japanese are known for their flawless skin and perfect bodies? VOILA! We just gave you the secret. Japanese water therapy helps in effectively purging the toxins in your blood.
- Stabilizing your lymph system: Water helps balance your lymph system by letting your body function efficiently. Also, it helps in balancing your body fluids. BONUS! It aids in fighting infections.