Numerology, a wonderful science for naming your business right
23 Jul, 2020
When you are starting a new business, you might have apprehensions whether the business will be successful or not. Naming your business correctly is the first step towards achieving success and abundance. Attracting the right vibrations of the numbers and the planets is essential for naming your business. You can always rely on online numerology for it. On the basis of the principles of Numerology, the birth number of a person, the sun sign number and the life path number or the destiny number are calculated. Diptessh Jaiin, a Numerologist discusses how Numerology is a wonderful tool to name your business. He elucidates the importance of birth number, sun number, life path number, logo colours, alteration in your name and an ideal signature to attract wealth and success in your business.
The birth number of a person is calculated on the basis of the date of birth of a person. For instance, if a person is born on 23rd July, 1986, the birth number is 2 +3 equals to 5.
To calculate your Sun number, add your date of birth to the month of your birth. For example, if you are born on 17th November, your Sun Number will be 1+7 +11 = 19. 1+ 9 equals to 10. Therefore, the sun sign number is 1. Your Sun number acts as your anchor in this complex world.
Life Path Number or Destiny number
The Life Path number indicates your natural talents and skill sets. The Destiny Number or the Life Path number or Expression Number indicates the environment you are likely to grow up with. The life path number is derived by adding all the numbers in your date of birth which is reduced to a single digit. Jaiin says that Life Path Number is not as prominent as birth number or sun number for deciding the name of the business. The name of the business should be in harmony with life path number.
Nature of business
The nature of business is also important for deciding a name for the business. For manufacturing, engineering, electricity supply and electronics business, fire element is essential in the name of the business. Number 3 is beneficial for naming a retail business, investment banking and stock markets.
Materialistic numbers for naming a business
Materialistic numbers are used for attracting wealth in business.
- Number 1 represents the Sun, the creative force which gives light and life to the entire universe. Humans, plants and animals cannot survive without its radiant rays. It represents leadership.
- Number 3 represents Jupiter, the biggest planet, known to be the planet of wealth and prosperity.
- Number 5 represents Mercury which is the fastest planet, known to be the planet of speed, communication, versatility and knowledge.
- Number 6 represents Venus. It is the planet of luxury, beauty, peace, love and harmony.
Amongst the Nine planets ruling our Zodiac, each of these possess their own beauty and charm. Each of these planets has been assigned numbers in Numerology as follows:
- 1 represents the Sun. ( For those born on these dates, 1, 10, 19 and 28). Sun also is the ruler planet of all Leo’s
- 2 represents the Moon. (For those born on these dates 2, 11, 20 and 29). Moon also governs those born in the zodiac sign of Cancer.
- 3 represents Jupiter. (For born on these dates 3, 12, 21 and 30). Jupiter also governs those born in the zodiac signs of Pisces and Sagittarius.
- 4 represents Uranus. For those who are born on these dates 4, 13, 22 and 31.
- 5 represents Mercury (For those born on these dates 5, 14 and 23). Mercury also governs those born in the zodiacal sign of Gemini and Virgo.
- 6 represents Venus.(For those born on these dates 6, 15 and 24). Venus also governs those born in the zodiacal sign of Taurus and Libra.
- 7 represents Neptune. (For those born on these dates 7, 16 and 25). Neptune also governs those born in the zodiacal sign of Cancer.
- 8 represents Saturn. (For those born on 8, 17 and 26). Saturn also governs those born in the zodiacal sign of Capricorn, Aquarius and Libra.
- 9 represents Mars. (For those born on 9, 18 and 27).Mars also governs those born in the zodiacal sign of Aries and Scorpio.
4 and 8 are unlucky numbers. To bring the name on more positive number, the name, surname or middle name has to be altered for persons with these numbers. Having done that, assures success in your business.
Logo colours for your business
Colours are used as a means to invite energies of favourable planets. For people with lucky number 1, yellow, brown, gold and orange are good for the company logo. People with lucky number 6, light blue, violet and purple are good. Black represents Saturn which represents heavy energies. So black colour should be avoided. Red represents Mars which is fiery and also is a symbol of bloodshed. So, it should also be avoided in the logo. Logos such as a rising sun, bright sun, a rocket at 45 degrees or 90 degrees are beneficial to attract abundance.
Signature on the business documents
A correct signature on the documents is important. If a person’s name is unfavourable for the business, the name is altered with change in spellings. As per the requirement, some clients are advised to only use their first name on the signature. If the dots and underline below the signature and the slants and spacing between the letters in the name are not favourable, that too can be altered which will bring good fortune to you and your business.
Numbers 1 and 6 are lucky numbers for naming a business. It attracts fame, money and glory.
To connect with any of our experts, CLICK HERE.